Once again my journey begins (for real this time)
So this time for real I’m getting back in the fitness train. Went to the clinic I used to go and got what originally helped me lose 20lbs and today I think it’s been a good start. Had a protein shake and some fish oil pill. Later I’m going to meet up with a friend and have some healthy lunch. I’ve limited myself to having one cheat day a month. I plan on sticking to it. I’m gonna also sign up to a local gym with a friend. I’m really determined to keep strong this time!
hey so my friend despises homestuck so much when she only read the first page or so shes one of those ones, so with every note this gets shes gonna read a page lets do this guys
evepostapple:Make Your Own Alkaline Vitamin Water Find yourself needing a vitamin boost?
- Recovery - This vitamin water is ideal for recovery post-workout or after a large bout of physical activity. Blackberries and Cherries aid in replenishing oxygen in the blood while pomegranate and glutamine help to restore and repair muscle tissue damage
- C*Power - This vitamin water gives you a boost of anti-viral and anti-inflammatory vitamin C. With natural citrus fruits and camu camu powder, c*power is ideal for boosting your immunity after an illness or just keeping your body empowered. This is an excellent combination for weight loss
- Stressless - This is my favourite combination, the blend of watermelon and rosemary is divine. This vitamin water is ideal for helping you balance stress on a mental and physiological level. With the addition of B vitamins, hydrating watermelon and calming rosemary this combination is best used during times of stress or intensity
- Digest It - Excellent for aiding in digestion and stimulating the colon and digestive tract. With the combination of pineapple’s digestive enzymes, soothing, cooling mint and warming ginger, stimulating lemongrass, immunizing lychee and probiotics this water will aid in internal balance
- Detox - Purify your blood and body with this awesome vitamin water! Detox is ideal for the morning after a night out or when you are cleansing. Created with hydrating coconut water, and fresh cucumber, nutrient rich coconut meat, detoxifying milk thistle and anti-oxidant loaded raspberries and blueberries, this combination will cleanse your body from the inside out
It simple, cheap and easy way to get your vitamins in a delicious and hydrating way.
i should try this.
Imaging being able to say, “I used to be fat.” Imagine summer swim parties in a string bikini. Imagine shopping for jeans and having to ask for a smaller size. Imagine being able to wear anything you want. Imagine not having to change clothes 10 times in the morning because you look fat in everything. Imagine being able to say, “I did it.” Imagine stepping onto the scale and feeling beautiful. Imagine eating in public with no shame. Imagine not cringing inside when a beautiful skinny girl walks by you. Imagine being happy. Imagine wearing skinny jeans. Imagine your husband being able to sweep you off your feet and carry you on your wedding day. Imagine this, and never ever give up!
Guys, I made this tonight and I nearly died it was so good.
Chocolate Avocado Banana Pudding [serves 2-4]
- 2 avocados, ripe
- 2 medium bananas, ripe
- 6-8T unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1t vanilla extract
- 1t cinnamon
- 1.5 scoops Raw protein powder [opt]
- In a food processor, combine the avocado + banana and process until smooth. Scrape down the sides of bowl as necessary.
- Add the cocoa powder, vanilla, cinnamon, and protein powder [if using]. Process again until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve and add any topping you like.
- Store in a sealed container and eat within 2-3 days.
Imma do you guys a favour and reblog this
oh god oh god
my friend Taylor and I are going to be starting the Insanity workout on Monday. I have fallen off the wagon but I am determined to get back on it.
(even though I have no upper body strength)
-Kassi (207 pounds as of yesterday *cries*)*Melmelwho* Count me in this workout too. Dear lord Jesus I’m gonna die but I hope I do gain something from this -sobs forever-
This angry food is making my year right now.
NATURE’S BUTTER, BITCH.
This just exemplifies trail runs to me. If you haven’t done one - please find a place to do it - don’t wear the gamin, don’t worry about the time - be a child again. Explore, run as fast as you can, run as slow as you want - jump onto rocks, slide down banks - just live. Show yourself what running can really bring - that primal happiness that can only be found in nature.
That looks so fun..
I love running in the forest. Hopping over everything :3
REBLOG THIS IF YOU HAVE 50lbs+ TO LOSE! (or around that)
I want to follow blogs who have similar goals to myself!
I’ll follow you all!
I’ve already lost more than 50 but I’m not done!
I was looking through some blogs I follow and found this bit of information that I found very informing (from hungryrunnergirl)
Basically this is a sum up of what happens when you take time off of running and the effects it has based on how much time you take off. Gives me a good idea of what to do once I get out of this boot :) thought it would be helpful for those of you in situations similar to mine!
THIS IS AWESOME
I got on one of these for the first time a few weeks back and it was a scary experience. THe ladder goes as fast as you make it go, but I was freaking out thinking I was getting close to the back and about to fall off so I would go faster in turn making the rotation faster…it was just scary (only after did I realize it would stop before you actually fell off anyways).
nope. not doing that.
this looks so cool! I wanna try it out!